Friday, November 28, 2008

Black (or Tortie) Friday!

We hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We appreciate all the wishes we received yesterday from our blog friends! Now that we are stuffed from Thanksgiving Temptations, it's time to relax...
It's also a great day to find Holiday Sales and shop from the comfort of your own home! BeadedTail is participating in a Holiday Sale with the EtsyBloggers team through Cyber Monday, December 1st.

♥BeadedTail is offering 20% off all items in our shop (excluding Gift Certificates, custom orders and shipping)! Plus, we're offering Free Shipping on all orders over $30♥


Just proceed with Etsy checkout and purchase through PayPal and your discount will be refunded to your PayPal account. Easy as pumpkin pie!
Click on the above and see a list of the 50 shops participating in the EtsyBloggers Holiday Sale! You're sure to find something perfect for gift giving or for yourself!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you had your fair share of turkey, Isabella! hahaha!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. You look like my baby after a very good meal, lol!

storybeader said...

funny pic! Looks like someone is stuffed!

Mishkat said...

Brian and I both LOVE this photo! And Tortie Friday sounds better than Black Friday :).

The Florida Furkids said...

Very cool - time to go shopping!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hmmmmm -

What a tasty snakhk I see ;=)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Pamela Baker said...

Just showed my boys this pic, they call my kitty - fatty (I tell them she is just fluffy!)
But I think your cat has her beat. Looks like I did after dinner last night.
Good luck all on our sales!!!!!

uniquecommodities said...

Too funny! Have a great day and congrats on your sale!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I want to rub his tummy!

moxylyn said...

Holy moly someone had a lot of turkey!!

Unknown said...

OMG I lov your belly!!! too much!! hai!! this is Goma+sachie! You have such a pretty kitteh with nice coats!!
I am wondering if you have any belly pictures to share on kittybellys.com.
We are trying to collect many many kitty bellies photos so we all can admire and worship them lol!
Just because I am obsessed with them!! Thank you so much!! xoxoxo

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Look at that tummy! I laughed and laughed at the cuteness!

The Army of Four said...

Our mom wants to reach in and give you tummy rubs. Do you like that sort of thing?
Play bows,
Zim