Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Had to Share!

Earlier this week, Krystal from SolSisters featured our jewelry in a wonderful post on her blog. She is a fellow Etsy seller and we met through Entrecard and I always enjoy visiting her blog and seeing her new creations. She is also an animal lover and has also posted informative animal awareness posts on her blog which is an issue near and dear to my heart! Another thing in her favor, she lives in Las Vegas which is where my partner (my mom) lives too!

Anyway, Krystal makes handbags and accessories that are truly works of art and sells them in her SolSisters Etsy shop. In her own words they are "funky, flashy and downright wild". One of her creations is this Double Doody Bark Bag. It has room for keys, cell phone, dog treats - all the necessities that you take along with you when you walk your dog PLUS it has a place to carry the roll of poop bags! How clever is that?

She also has this colorful and fun cat handbag!
For fun handbags and accessories, be sure to check out Krystal's SolSisters shop and blog!

12 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Nice things - We'll go check her shop!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Mishkat said...

These look like beautiful bags - so well made!

Roses and Lilacs said...

Those are cute. I like the handbag. Looks like it holds anything/everything.
Marnie

Kristin said...

The Double Doody Bark Bag is such a great idea! I would have loved it when my dear dog was still with us...it would have been so convenient on our walks..And so great that she featured you on her blog!

Erika said...

These bags are cute! I love the poop bag!

Chrissie said...

That is a muy cool cat bag! My mom is thinkin' it MUST be hers!

KZK said...

VERY cute things!

Anonymous said...

Isabella, Angel & Sadie, it is very odd that you bean wrote the blog post today. Please sent my thanks for the information...thank you for caring after me, and now I am off to check out the featured shop!

x0

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

OMG! I love those handbags! Thanks for showing but I am saving my money to buy some Christmas stuff in your store too. I may have to do hers too though by the looks of those bags.

Mickey's Musings said...

Those bags are precious!!!!
Your friend does pawsome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Those are just too cute. Thank you for sharing her site with us.

Beadin By The Sea said...

I love the name for the Double Doody Bark Bag, how creative. Thanks for sharing about another talented artist!