Saturday, November 22, 2008

Angel & Awards...

In yesterday's comments, Lily from Tulips Talking asked where I've been. Isn't she just the sweetest? Thank you so much for asking Lily! Anyway, I've just been "being cute" as my mommy says. I'll try to not let Isabella hog the blog anymore and try to make more appearances.
Speaking of Lily, she gave us the Uber Amazing Blog! Award the other day! It is such an honor to have a blog people want to visit, let alone one that is called Uber Amazing! Thank you so much Lily! We certainly appreciate it! Be sure to check out Lily's Tulips Talking blog and you'll see exactly why she received it too! Lily also has a whole herd of furbabies that are all as cute as can be and she is such a wonderful and caring person that we are so happy to know! She's also Uber Talented so check out her Etsy shop!


We also recently received the Lemonade Award from Jodi at Jodi's Journey blog! This award is for blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude and we are certainly extremely grateful to receive it! Jodi has a wonderful blog in which she shares her life in a way that makes you feel a part of it all and you can just feel her warmth, friendship and importance of family from her. She is also an avid supporter of animal awareness causes and we appreciate that immensely! Thank you so much Jodi!

As for passing out these awards, we're going to have to think about that for awhile so will do that sometime in the future! Thank you so much Lily and Jodi! We are very grateful and appreciative to have received these awards!

Happy Caturday everybuddy!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! We just love that cute little nose of yours, Angel!

Mishkat said...

Happy Caturday, Angel! Nice to see you! (and congratulations on the awards!)

Unknown said...

I can not thank you enough for the wonderful words of support and your prayers. God bless you! It means so much to myself and my family I just can't say thank you enough. She is still doing ok so far. Oh and congratulations on your other award, you deserve them all. And thank you for those kind words, your making me blush, lol! Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh shoot how in the world could I forget precious Angel, I am so sorry Angel my mind is not all there this morning. You are looking as lovely as always sweet baby! Keep up that good grooming thing you got going on there girlfriend.

The Florida Furkids said...

ConCATulations on those great awards. We think you should blog more often too. You are both beautiful!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Congrats on the awards - you certainly deserve them!

moxylyn said...

Aww Angel has some beautiful blue eyes!

aliceinparis said...

Hi there, thanks for popping by:) Angel is such a sweet kitty! Meow:) Congrats on your award.
Cheers, Shelagh

uniquecommodities said...

Happy Caturday to you too my dear! I hope you have a great day!

storybeader said...

your blog is filled with loving and caring words and pictures, it's always a joy to stop by. No wonder you're an award winner!

Cupcake said...

Hey! I just noticed that you have links to FreeKibble.com. I just added one of each to my site.

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

wooohooo! Congratulations!!! You are one of my very favorite blogs and I love to stop by each day!!! You deserve all these!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Aww! You deserve those wonderful blog awards. I tooo looove your blog very much. :)

Aimee Dars said...

What a beauty!

Lux said...

Hi, Angel! Congrats on all the awards! :)

Erika said...

Angel is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hello Angel, so happy that Isabella didn't trick me and not say anything to your Mommy. Nice to see your beautifilled face!

Goodness, all of the bloggy goodness coming your way. You ladies, and Sadie are definately the hit of the internet. We enjoy growing up with you.

Please say thank you to your Mommy for letting you stop by and for all of the KINDNESSES that she gifted to me! All four of you are beautiful through and through.

And a special congrats to your beans for #25! I am so happy for all of you. And don't worry, a trip to the shore will be great for them and they will be home soon.

Lily and the "herd" Blondie, Georgie, Hobo, Cleo, Blue, Pickles, and Pixie!