Friday, November 7, 2008

November Featured EtsyBlogger - Storybeader

As a member of the EtsyBloggers team, we get to feature a fellow blogger each month and for November, that blogger is Storybeader! Deb creates beautiful beaded jewelry and describes herself as the following from her Etsy profile:

"I'm a frustrated writer who likes to put words and colors together to make wearable art. How do you wear words, you ask? I suppose my haiki poems can float around in your brain as you sashay down the lane, wearing one of my necklaces. Each of my necklaces comes with a haiku, written specifically for the piece, by yours truly!"

Her work is certainly both lovely and unique. Here's a preview of the great items in her Etsy shop (click on any item to be taken directly to her shop):




Also, be sure to check out her blog by clicking here!

8 comments:

Ailurophile said...

The items look great. Storybeader is very talented - like so many other wonderful people at Etsy!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Great blog and great feature on a talented artist...Storybeaders pieces are very interesting!!!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Great featured - I love Debs work!

uniquecommodities said...

Well deserved honor! I love how she speaks to others through her pieces! I need to work on that! What do I want to say to people through my creations...hmmm..pondering!

Lux said...

She has some lovely work represented here!

Shell Mitchell said...

Awesome feature. I love that each piece comes with haiku.

storybeader said...

WOW - thanks for the nice Feature! The photos look great! {:-Deb

Unknown said...

I wish I were this talented, beautiful pieces here.