Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Thanks again to all my readers! I appreciate each and everyone of you and just love your comments!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Hope you enjoy your Caturday!
Friday, October 24, 2008
We are going to give one lucky winner a $15 store credit in our BeadedTail shop! As we gear up for the holidays, we need to know what items people like so for your help in our research, we're going to reward one lucky winner with $15 to spend on any item(s) in our shop.
To enter for your chance to win the $15 store credit, just visit our BeadedTail shop at http://beadedtail.etsy.com/ and then comment on this post telling me which of our products is your favorite. Remember that you must include a valid email address or Etsy shop name at time of entry so we may contact you.
- All entries must be received by midnight PST on 10/31/08. The winner will be picked randomly by using Random.org.
- The winner will need to have an Etsy account in order to use the store credit but it is free and easy to obtain.
- Don't forget to leave your email address or Etsy shop name! Entries without contact information are ineligible.
- Only one entry allowed per person/email account.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
2) I've been in the Oval Office at the White House. My parents went to school with someone who works at the EOB (Executive Office Building) next door to the White House so he took us into the Oval Office as well as the White House Press Room and other "off limit" places because the President was not in Washington DC at the time. This happened several Presidents ago.
3) I am part Native American and am a tribal member of the Citizen Band Potawatomi Nation. The main tribal territory is in Shawnee, OK so if you are ever in that area, stop by the FireLake Casinos!
4) I love watermelon but only the first three bites! The first bite of watermelon is so delicious but it quickly diminishes after that so by the third bite, I don't want anymore.
5) I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 20 years and am thankful for him every single day!
6) I have to read something every single day. No matter how late it is or how tired I am, I have to read for at least 15 minutes before the day is over.
7) I'm afraid of basements - the ones totally underground with the small windows at the top of a concrete wall. Not sure why this is but it's probably due to overactive imagination as a kid but whenever I go into one of those basements, I can't keep from glancing at the windows constantly.
Okay, now I get to tag 7 other people. Of course participation is voluntary but I hope you choose to share some random facts about yourself! Here's my choices in order to learn a little more about the people behind these interesting blogs:
Chica and Pumuckl
Three Fates Design
West of Mars
*Update - I just found out I was tagged by Lily from Tulip's Treasure Box today! Be sure to visit her site along with the other three mentioned above and you'll find that she's a very talented and wonderful fellow Etsian!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
I hope you learned the art of napping!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Sugar was independent but he was my buddy always. I'll never forget him and am very lucky that he chose me that night and told me he wanted to be my first kitty!
Take some time today to remember your first pet and I hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane as much as I did!
Friday, October 17, 2008
But, what we really like about it is watching the leaves fall from the tree in the backyard.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Today is the unveiling of my brand new blog designed by Ana from Chica and Pumuckl Blogger Designs! Isn't it wonderful? Ana did a great job of understanding what I wanted to convey through my blog and I'm very happy with the results!
I want to thank Ana for answering all my questions through this process. I'm great at numbers but understanding all this blog stuff and envisioning a final product, forget it! But, she knew what I wanted before I did and her design turned out better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much Ana! I appreciate the time you spent on my blog design and you have been an absolute pleasure to work with!
Also, I want to thank all my blog visitors because I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you who takes the time to visit my blog and comment from time to time! When I started this blog, I never imagined all the wonderful people I would meet and visit every day and who in turn visit me! I enjoy visiting your blogs and I hope to continue to provide an enjoyable blog for you to visit also! Thank you so much!