The rules we must follow in accepting this award are:
1) Thank the person giving the award
2) Copy award to your blog
3) Place a link to their blog
4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment on the blog letting them know about the awards
Okay, now for the 7 things people don't know about us. Hmmm, this is tough but here goes:
1) I wish I was tall. I love to be picked up so I can see what is on the shelves, on the cabinets, on the top of the closet - everything that is up high is what I want to see.
2) I like to lay on Mommy and Daddy's lap but on my terms. If it's not my idea, it ain't happening.
1) I like to lay on Mommy and especially Daddy's lap on any terms. I stay wherever I'm put and can get comfortable and fall asleep in 20 seconds.
2) I'm a "wet noodle" cat. When someone picks me up, my body goes limp so it's like picking up a big wet noodle.
1) I am Mommy's shadow. I follow her around the house all the time.
2) I can do what I want to my sisfurs but I don't like them doing the same to me. If they sniff me, I growl. If they touch me, I growl. For some reason they ignore me though.
3) Recently I was told I might have Cushings Disease. I went in to the v-e-t for a blood test before getting my teefs cleaned and the test showed my liver enzymes are high. I have no other symptoms so am under no treatment since the v-e-t says it'd make me sicker. I feel fine and don't act any differently but it upsets my mommy cause she's worried about me.
We can't pick just 7 blogs so consider it given to all of our readers if you'd like to accept!
Hope you enjoyed learning more about us! Thanks again to Catherine for the award!
Have a great Sunday!