Saturday, March 7, 2009

Straight from the Secret Test Site!

We were so excited the other day to receive a surprise package in the mail from Jane at CasbahKitten.
Mommy has got us lots of toys from CasbahKitten but this was a package for a very important mission - a secret tester of their new toys - Ladybugs!
We took our job very seriously and right away checked it out thoroughly - even its belly!
Angel checked out how the Ladybug tasted.
It made her turn upside and show her belly!
We have had a lot of fun with the Ladybugs and Mommy says they have been in every single room of our house already. Here's a short video of me playing with the new Ladybugs and once again, someone has to stick her nose into things and even take a wiff of a Ladybug....

Be sure to check out CasbahKitten for these really fun Ladybugs and all sorts of other wonderful toys! Thank you so much Jane and Rita! We appreciate being chosen for this important mission! We give our paw of approval!

18 comments:

Duni said...

Wow! those look like sooo much fun. Can I come over and play?

Sammy, the cat.

PinkPoochDesigns said...

I think Oscar would Love the Ladybugs!!! I'm going over to CasbahKitten to check them out!!

The Army of Four said...

I think I'd like to play with one of those big bugs, too!
Play bows,
Zim - Honorary Kitty Cat!

The Monkeys said...

Those Ladybugs look like a lot of fun! Any toy that makes you show your belly, is definitely a two paws up with us, too!

You're very lucky to be chosen as a tester!

the magic sleigh said...

Lucky kitties , getting to be test playing, I wonder if Mommy could get me some free toys, I love stealing the cats toys and shredding them
I love toys!
-Scampi

Anonymous said...

Purrrry fun!!! Love the video too! Sadie, you nose and ahem, you backside are just a woofonderful as always!!! x0 x0 x0 x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

storybeader said...

kitty presents! fun!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, 'SOMEONE' should do that!

I'm glad 'SOMEONE' did!

Grrrreat looking toyz!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute!!
:D

Splendid Little Stars said...

mmmm....those toys look yummy!
(said my cats, Oliver & Earnest)

and..ha.ha.ha...I have that same rug, and so do two of my frinends!

Daisy said...

Those little ladybugs look like the perfect-sized toy for kicking all around and having fun with!

Mishkat said...

Really cute toys - and great video! I love Sadie's cameo appearance (it's too bad there isn't something like catnip for dogs!)

Beadin By The Sea said...

Those look like they're a hit with the kitties!

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Belly shot! Love it!

Something tells me that these ladybugs would go over very well with our furbabies! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys SO much for testing our new toy!! We're so glad you liked them and we LOVED the video! And Momma loved the belly shot too.

jane

AM said...

We have never had ladybug toys before! They look like they need some good old bunny kickin'!

myminimocs said...

TOO CUTE!!!

uniquecommodities said...

It's so wonderful to get gifts!