Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lazy Sunday!

We love Sundays around here because we get to catch up on our sleep! We can never have too much sleep!
Mommy needs to get caught up on awards once again (we might have to get another assistant if she keeps getting behind!)
Also, is anyone else having trouble with Blogger posting pre-scheduled blogs? If so, please tell me what is going on and how do I fix it?
*******************************************************
Kay from Kay's K9s gave us the "Let's Be Friends" award and also the Kreativ Blogger award! Thank you so much Kay! Be sure to check out her Etsy shop for her fabulous felted dogs and cats! They are so amazing!
********************************************************
We also received the Kreativ Blogger award from the following bloggers:
Stephanie at From Huskies to Husbands! Sadie and Stephanie's dog Suzy look like they could be sisters! Check out her blog to see her dogs but also to feel like your visiting a friend!
Deb at Stroll Through Storyland also awarded us the Kreative Blogger award. She is a fellow EtsyBlogger who is so talented and is always learning new way to express her creativity. She inspires me more than she realizes!
And finally, Annie at Mini-Mocs passed the Kreative Blogger award to us also! Annie has the biggest heart and makes me realize daily what the important things are in life. She is a very special person and I'm honored to receive this award from her!
This award requires me to list 7 things I love so here they are:
♥ Listening to a cat purr
♥ Greetings from Sadie - even if it's just coming into one room from the next
♥ Everything about my husband
♥ The sound of the ocean and feel of sand between my toes
♥ Sunshine
♥ Seeing the signs of spring such as the leaves on the trees
♥ The smell of roses
*********************************************************
Debora from Beadin by the Sea gave us the "Love Ya" award! Debora blogs about her beautiful jewelry, gorgeous Washington state and her handsome kitty Ace! Her blog is a must visit for me and if you check it out, you'll soon see why!
**********************************************************
Erika from NICO*Designs awarded me the "Passionate Blogger" award! This is an award I hadn't seen before so I'm honored to receive it! Erika's blog is filled with her cute creations, her adorable children and posts that show what a wonderful person she is! Be sure to visit her blog!
*********************************************************
Abby from Simply Charming in SC gave me the "Generosity Award" which I had never seen before so was really excited to receive it! Here are the rules of this award:
1) Show generosity towards others in the blogging community by giving a small gift of appreciation. This can be free advertising, a card in the mail, or anything else your imagination takes you.

2) Send this award to at least five others. If you wish to send the award to more then that, feel free to. Generosity has no limits.

3) Link back to the person who sent you this award.

4) Copy the rules as well as the award into your post.

5) Enjoy yourself and have fun!

I am going to pass this award to some of my fellow Etsy Angels for their work in raising funds for such worthy causes. They are all deserving of this award due to their extreme Generosity!
♥Annie at Mini-Mocs
♥Amanda at Chloe Boutique
♥Mona at Sewing Granny
♥Melana at By Nana's Hands
♥Cindy at Sew Happy Designs
*****************************************************
Thank you so much to everyone for passing these wonderful awards to me! I appreciate it!
Happy Sunday everyone!

20 comments:

The Army of Four said...

What wonderful awards! Congratulations on each one - very well deserved!
We had a great walk this morning, now I think I'm going to follow Angel's lead.
Tail wags,
Stormy

the magic sleigh said...

Woo! wonderful awards! I am sure you deserve each and every one of them!
-Kira The Florida Siberian
Pee Ess, Mommy says she has a special surprise fur you tomorrow on Etsy!

Lux said...

Wow, congratulations on all your cool awards! Have a great sleepy Sunday!

Cat with a Garden said...

Concats on that avalanche of awards!

The Florida Furkids said...

Wow those are great awards.

Mom here: I am also having a problem with the blogger scheduled posts. Yesterday's didn't post and I thought I made a mistake and just saved it. Today's post didn't appear and I checked and it said it was scheduled :( I don't know how to fix it.

Mishkat said...

Congratulations on the awards! You deserve all of them. (And many thanks to the Etsy Angels - including you - for all they do to help others!)

I slacked off and didn't do blog posts this weekend so haven't noticed the problem with auto-scheduling (Friday's post auto-posted with no problem). Blogger doesn't have anything about it on their help page either.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on the awards!

Furry nice!

I woo a bigger khongrats on khatching up on the sleep thing!

Woo look furry khomfy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Memories for Life said...

Do you think Angel will mind if I come and join her! I'm so needing a nap right now! She just looks so comfy :)

Anya said...

What a beautiful sleepy sunday is soooooo cute :)
Nice snapshot !!!
=^.^=

uniquecommodities said...

Awesome awards for an amazing woman! Isn't great to be loved! Take care~

Splendid Little Stars said...

There is just nothing like a well-sleeping cat!
Congratulations on all the awards! You are deserving!

tahtimbo said...

Congratulations on your awards! This reminds me that I HAVE to get caught up myself. I am over a month behind:(
I hope you have a terrific week:)

Amanda said...

Congrats on all of the awards you got!!!! YAY!

And, thanks sooooo much for passing the Generosity award onto me and four other Etsy Angels!!!

Amanda

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Sharla, congrats on all your well earned awards. Thanks sew much for including me and other angels in your generosity award. I will try to get some time to send the love back and pass the love on!
Many hugs!
Cindy

Hot Rocks said...

Congratulations to you all on all of your awards!

myminimocs said...

thank you so much Sharla!!! your words are so kind, very touching and gratefully received!!!

Country Cats said...

Concats on all your awards and sleep tight!

missbreezysbox said...

Great awards.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on all the awards guys! But, um....were you all sleeping all day while your mom worked on the computer??

Unknown said...

Hee Hee mine like to help me on the computer too :D