Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Day at the Beach with Me!

Hi there! Sadie here. Mom is doing the touristy stuff with her boss from where we used to live, Colorado, so I thought I'd show you what I love most about Oregon - the beach! I love going to the beach, and not only because the two brats, I mean cats, have to stay home! I love to run in the cool waves!


I love the wide open spaces to run and explore!


Occasionally I take in the sights. Notice that I'm cute even from behind!


Thanks for spending a day at the beach with me! I hope you had as much fun as I did!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie, you are a wonderful tour guide! Thanks for taking us to the beach! It helps us to forget about Tropical Storm Fay!

Lux said...

Oh, Sadie, what a gorgeous woofie you are. Even though I hate water, I loved seeing you on the beach!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Sadie, you are a doll.
And you must come visit my blog, Isabella and my KC look so much alike... and I have a "baby" tortie, Faith Boo who is a "blonder" tortie...
so good to meet you.
ML

Unknown said...

Just too darn cute!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Whut a grate day at da beach - looks like fun!

Nice to meet ya'll!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's an awesome beach! I wish I could have come over and played on it with you!

Tom

Ailurophile said...

You are lovely Sadie ~ and it's nice to see you having such a good time :)

Daisy said...

Sadie, I can tell from that last photo with your bright eyes and big smile that you had a wonderful time at the beach!

Aimee Dars said...

So beautiful! What lovely photos!