Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Listing and Updating in our shop!

Between my day job and reading everyone's wonderful blogs in my spare time, I hadn't got much done in our BeadedTail Etsy shop. Well, last weekend I made new items and updated photos of some of our bracelets. Below is an example of what I've been doing:


I found these Vintage Lucite cat face beads in one of my favorite bead stores a few months ago but hadn't figured out just the purrfect way to showcase them. I decided to make earrings with them and just love how they turned out. I made some using red coral beads too and will be adding them to our shop soon.

I call these new earrings, Dos Gatos.





This For the Love of Animals - Red Tigers Eye Awareness Bracelet has always been one of my favorites. I updated the photos to hopefully show off the beauty of this bracelet more accurately. Photos are something that is always a work in progress for me.




Red Tigers eye and silver is such a beautiful combination. As always, a portion of ALL sales from our shop goes to animal awareness causes!

We're making tails wag one bead at a time!

2 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I don't think that those earrings could be any cuter! As usual to a great cause. I am getting a part time job and soon can buy some of your beautiful items.

Mishkat said...

I love those earrings - the little cat paintings inside the beads are wonderful! And that bracelet is beautiful.