Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stroll With Sadie!

It's Sadieday so time for another stroll with me! Today we're going on a stroll through our neighborhood instead of through the forest so I have to keep my leash on so I can pull Mommy really fast on the trails.
In the neighborhood there are signs telling us where the deer are. That makes it so much easier than in the forest when I have no idea where they are.
Wonder if there are any deer out today? Let's keep looking for them Mommy!
I haven't seen any deer yet but I did see this guy. He didn't bark at all - he must be what they call a "good dog". Ha roo roo!
Well, I think they need to move the signs because there weren't any deer in this area today. Maybe next time the deer will stay in their designated area so I can see them. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your stroll with me today!
Have a great Sadieday!

19 comments:

Duni said...

Thanks for sharing your stroll with us today, Sadie.
Yours is a really nice neighbourhood. It looks very pretty and peaceful.

have a great weekend,

Duni

Milo and Alfie said...

How lovely to go for a stroll. Have a nice weekend.

Stephanie said...

Looks like Sadie really enjoyed her walk!!!

Reeni said...

Your neighborhood is beautiful! Happy Sadieday!!

Anya said...

We always LOVE Sadie day :))))))
We walk aways with you ..... LOL
Happy Sadie day :)))))

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We KNOW this is MY favourite day of the week!

That was one furry furry happy Sibe smile - the tongue is the trademark of it all!

Nice tail akhtion to Sadie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Ah yes, one of those kinds of GOOD dogs...such sukhk ups!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Sadie's comments about the deer made me laugh so hard!

The Army of Four said...

Hey Sadie! That looks like a VERY fun walk!
Dave wants to know how the deer know to cross the street at those signs. Hee hee hee!
Love,
Ammy

Erika said...

Wow, whose yard had the beautiful flowers? Gorgeous.

Maybe The Dog Whisperer visited that quiet dog...

Lin said...

Looks like Sadie got a workout! Nice dog friend.

Grampy said...

Great stroll. Maybe you will have better luck with the deer next time. Did you make friends with the other dog?

storybeader said...

Hi Sadie! Looks like you had a great walk. And that other doggie - he was real nice. Hi to Sharla!

tahtimbo said...

I agree, Sadie. You would think the deer would be a bit more considerate:) Have a Happy Sadieday and thanks for the walk. Now, I'm tired and need a nap.

Memories for Life said...

A dog that doesn't bark...do those really exist...LOL :)

Your Daily Cute said...

Too bad you didn't see any deer. Maybe next time... It will give you something to look forward to, Sadie!

Jerri said...

Thanks for sharing. You have an award on my blog. www.gemsbyjerri.blogspot.com

Reese =^..^= said...

That was a really fun Sadieday!!

Anonymous said...

Two dogs that don't bark...or did you woof woof Sadie? Nah, your tongue wouldn't have allowed that!

You must be the one who coined the expression, "I'm a lucky dog"!

Cutie pie pooch...

Splendid Little Stars said...

hilarious! I loved going for a walk with you, Sadie!