Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Features

Today is the Black Friday edition of Friday Features! I'm running a sale in my Etsy shop through November 30th to celebrate the holiday shopping season. Everything is 20% off! Discount will be refunded to your PayPal account after payment is received. I will be out of town from Nov. 28-Dec. 2 so anything purchased between those dates will be mailed out on Dec. 3-4.

Because of my sale, today's features are some of my latest creations! I have to apologize for some of the photos though as it rained all day on Thanksgiving so I tried to take photos with a light box last night. Well, let's just say I need to work on that. I'm hoping for sun today and will re-take photos. *UPDATE* The sun came out today so I re-took pictures. Follow the links to the shop to see better photos!

Click on the links above the photos for further information on the items.

14 comments:

Duni said...

It's been raining for a week now over here :(
Your pieces are gorgeous. I love the red earrings with the cat-face. Too cute!!!
I'm refraining from taking any pics at the moment, because it is just too gloomy!

Memories for Life said...

Good luck with your sale :) All the new items are great!

Meghann said...

Very pretty! Best of luck with your sale, I'm having one too :)

Hot Rocks said...

Best of luck on your sale! Pretty earrings, I like the cat faces with the red beads.

The Monkeys said...

Really beautiful! Mom may have to make another shopping trip to your store!

The Army of Four said...

That first pair of earrings made my mom SMILE! How sweet are they!?! I have a friend in the neighborhood who looks like that!
Play bows,
Zim

brokenteepee said...

Have a nice trip!
The orange ones remind me of Sherpa..heh heh

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What grrreat items!

That is furry khool about your sale!

We finally have some sun returning here so we know what woo mean!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Sadie!

Grampy said...

Just a note to see if you had a good Thanksgiving.I hope all you furfriends also enjoyed it.

Beadin By The Sea said...

Very pretty Sharla! It's been raining here too, and I always use a lightbox as a last resort. I even take photos in a covered area but still outside in the rain! Good luck with your sale, I'm having one as well.

The Island Cats said...

Oooo! This is great! Mom has been eyeing a necklace for awhile now...with this sale, she's sure to buy it now!!

heidi said...

All of the earrings are beautiful but we really love the cat earrings!!!

Reeni said...

These are really adorable! You do beautiful work!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Hope your sale is very successful! And that you are having a wonderful and relaxing trip!