Friday, November 27, 2009

Today is the Black Friday edition of Friday Features! I'm running a sale in my Etsy shop through November 30th to celebrate the holiday shopping season. Everything is 20% off! Discount will be refunded to your PayPal account after payment is received. I will be out of town from Nov. 28-Dec. 2 so anything purchased between those dates will be mailed out on Dec. 3-4.

Because of my sale, today's features are some of my latest creations! I have to apologize for some of the photos though as it rained all day on Thanksgiving so I tried to take photos with a light box last night. Well, let's just say I need to work on that. I'm hoping for sun today and will re-take photos. *UPDATE* The sun came out today so I re-took pictures. Follow the links to the shop to see better photos!

Click on the links above the photos for further information on the items.

15 comments:

Duni said... November 27, 2009 at 1:13 AM

It's been raining for a week now over here :(
Your pieces are gorgeous. I love the red earrings with the cat-face. Too cute!!!
I'm refraining from taking any pics at the moment, because it is just too gloomy!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said... November 27, 2009 at 4:45 AM

Good luck with your sale :) All the new items are great!

Meghann LittleStudio said... November 27, 2009 at 4:47 AM

Very pretty! Best of luck with your sale, I'm having one too :)

Hot Rocks said... November 27, 2009 at 7:05 AM

Best of luck on your sale! Pretty earrings, I like the cat faces with the red beads.

The Monkeys said... November 27, 2009 at 7:13 AM

Really beautiful! Mom may have to make another shopping trip to your store!

The Army of Four said... November 27, 2009 at 9:34 AM

That first pair of earrings made my mom SMILE! How sweet are they!?! I have a friend in the neighborhood who looks like that!
Play bows,
Zim

Pricilla said... November 27, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Have a nice trip!
The orange ones remind me of Sherpa..heh heh

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said... November 27, 2009 at 10:54 AM

What grrreat items!

That is furry khool about your sale!

We finally have some sun returning here so we know what woo mean!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Sadie!

Grampy said... November 27, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Just a note to see if you had a good Thanksgiving.I hope all you furfriends also enjoyed it.

Beadin By The Sea said... November 27, 2009 at 12:56 PM

Very pretty Sharla! It's been raining here too, and I always use a lightbox as a last resort. I even take photos in a covered area but still outside in the rain! Good luck with your sale, I'm having one as well.

The Island Cats said... November 27, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Oooo! This is great! Mom has been eyeing a necklace for awhile now...with this sale, she's sure to buy it now!!

heidi said... November 27, 2009 at 6:33 PM

All of the earrings are beautiful but we really love the cat earrings!!!

Cinnamon-Girl Reeni♥ said... November 27, 2009 at 7:28 PM

These are really adorable! You do beautiful work!

Splendid Little Stars said... December 1, 2009 at 10:48 AM

Hope your sale is very successful! And that you are having a wonderful and relaxing trip!