Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thankful Thursday

We're back! Sorta. We did want to post today because our Grandpa from Kansas left yesterday and we wanted to let him know how thankful we are that he came to visit us. He gave us lots of scritches and taught Lexi some new tricks...
Daddy isn't thrilled with certain tricks but both he and Mommy were thrilled that Grandpa from KS was able to puppy sit so they could go to the coast to celebrate Daddy's birthday on the 7th...
After Grandpa from KS left yesterday and Daddy went back to work, Mommy was beyond thrilled with this happened...
It's the first time I've come downstairs all by myself since her birthday way back in August. As you can see, I even had to walk right by Lexi. You'd have thought Mommy won the lottery with how excited she was I came to see her and that I did all my favorite things like survey the living room...
Watch birdies with my sisfur...
And I even sat in my favorite spot on Mommy's chair...
It helped that Lexi was exhausted from having visitors for a week so she was napping instead of being crazypants. Mommy didn't move for two hours while I was downstairs because she didn't want to wake her up. It was nice to be downstairs again so maybe I'll keep doing it. It sure made Mommy happy!

How has your week been?

Hope you have lots to be thankful for today!
Angel

12 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Ooooh, was one of the tricks Grandpa from Here taught Lexi to get on the furniture?!? If so, could he come over here? My mom needs to be taught the "puppies can get on the furniture" thing!!!
We're so glad you're feeling more confident around Lexi!!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Sandee said...

Good for you Angel. You made mom happy and that's a good thing. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for.

Have a purrfect and woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to our happy mom and J. ♥♥♥

Ann said...

Good job making your mommy happy Angel. Lexi sure is getting big.

pilch92 said...

I am glad you decided to come downstairs too :)

Kea said...

Angel, that's awesome that you came downstairs and did your normal things! We hope that continues.

And we're glad you had a good visit with your grandpa...though it looks like he taught Lexi some, uh, interesting tricks there!

Grace said...

Wozie - these are great photos! I'm smart, so I clicked on them and they biggified and they are sensational. And you all are gorgeous (including that little bit of Mommy's head in the last photo.)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

hay ewe galz

we iz offline fora while sew we wood like ta wish everee one a most merree Christmas anda happee healthee total lee awesum 2019 ♥♥♥

The Island Cats said...

Oh Angel! You made your mom so happy. Keep it up!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Angel, I'm so happy you came downstairs! I knew you would eventually... I hope you make this a regular thing again.

Lin said...

Ugh. Thank you, Grandpa. :( I think Grandpa must have been here too because Owen and Hobbes think that they can sit on our new furniture now.

I'm glad the kitties are getting used to Lexi. It should get easier, right?

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Girls, that made ME happy too. I was sad that you were so afraid too come down.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Angel I am sooo happy you came downstairs!! You will learn that woofies really aren't bad! They are just nuts!! Love, Cody