Monday, December 31, 2018

This Is As Wild As We Get! #ChewyInfluencer

Lexi may be a special kind of wild but she's not the only wild one around here. Yeah, okay, so I'm wild about food but that makes me the perfect kitty to try out Purina Beyond Wild Prey-Inspired Salmon, Liver & Artic Char Recipe Canned Cat Food for the nice folks at Chewy.com...
I only eat wet food so I feel that makes me a connoisseur so I was happy to lend my expertise to this review. I took the taste test very seriously...
I found Purina Beyond Wild Prey-Inspired Salmon, Liver & Artic Char Canned Cat Food to be pretty dang tasty! I didn't stop once while eating so I give it four paws and one Tortie tail up...
Mommy likes that real salmon is the #1 ingredient so it's a high quality source of protein and amino acids plus it's a natural source of glucosamine for joint health and mobility. This is important for me since I often get stiff from, uh, holding down the bed too much. Purina Beyond Wild Prey-Inspired Salmon, Live & Artic Char Recipe Canned Cat Food is also grain free and made in the USA with no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or poultry by-product meal. It's the kind of food that makes me clean my bowl...
In case you're wondering, Angel snuck a taste while I was doing the official taste test and she concurs with my findings...
We both liked the food and we both love Chewy.com!
We also like that we can now say we both went wild on New Years Eve!

Disclaimer: Chewy.com sent us a case of Purina Beyond Wild Prey-Inspired Salmon, Liver & Artic Char Canned Cat Food in exchange for our review. This did not influence our opinion in any way because we are finicky and if we don't like something, we do not hide that fact. 

Hope you have a wild kind of day!
Isabella

10 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Isabella, you have a bowl with your NAME on it? We eat out of paper bowls!!

Ann said...

Fabulous review. It's always good to hear what they expets have to say about a product.

Sandee said...

You two do the greatest reviews. Yes you do.

I linked this post to Awww Mondays, like I always do.

Have a purrfect day and a very happy New Year. My best to Lexi, your mom and J. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

Guess y'all belong to the clean plate club, eh?

BumbleVee said...

just here to wish you all a Happy New Year...

I love food too... love baking especially ....

hugs, V>
xxx

pilch92 said...

Nice review! I will have to get some pf this for my kitties.

Katie Isabella said...

Isabella, I LOVE that tag you have here..."being wild wears me out". Does me too and you have me intrigued with the product.

Lin said...

Wet food is a treat here...and my two get that on the weekends. Needless to say, we aren't allowed to sleep in very much on weekends. I can see that you both enjoy your wet food too!

Happy New Year to everyone at your house!

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

I've often wondered if my kitties will eat that - Bear especially gets finicky with more exotic proteins (duck, certain kinds of fish, rabbit, lamb ...). We hope you have a wonderful New Year - full with love, peace, and happiness.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

a may bee knot sew much post ree lated commint 😊

stopping bye with a new yeerz toon
wood sure bee nice if this waz joon
coz oh everee thing we bee a wishin…
weed bee ona boat N due in sum fishin

happee new yeer frum de frozen tun dra ~ !!