Friday, February 2, 2018

Nightly Routine

I know I titled this post Nightly Routine but really it should be the Games Mommy Plays. Every night we go through the same thing where she tries to be stingy with the treats in her nightstand and I patiently wait...
After she pretends to ignore me, I have to get up to hurry things along..
There's no way she can ignore me now...
Especially when I tap tap tap her arm...
She acts like she can resist me but I know she's caving...
Because I can tap tap tap all night long...
She caved. I got treats. Daddy says I'm spoiled. Whatever. Anyway, I wait 3.2 seconds and we start the whole process over again. So, you tell me, is this a routine or is she just playing games?

Do you have any daily routines or games in your house?

Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Angel

14 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My humans boyfriend is the bedtime treats giver. When he is out of town (like he is at the moment - he's touring in Europe), we don't get ANY treats at bedtime! Is that cheap or what?

Ann said...

Gibbs seems to think I only go in the kitchen for one reason which is to go to the treat cupboard.

Kea said...

Wait....Your mom keeps kitty treats in her nightstand?

Oh, boy, are we ever deprived!

Grace said...

Funny....

Sandee said...

I would have caved too, Angel. You're very hard to resist. Okay, you're impossible to resist.

I linked this post to Feline Friday.

Have a purrfect day you two. My best to your mom and J. ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

That is so sweet. I would spoil you too :)

Lin said...

I think things start out as a treat and then it turns into a routine. We have a book/nap hour routine that Grace and I started years ago. Mid-afternoon, we take a break and the kitties join me while I read/nap for an hour. Everyone's favorite time of day! I am glad to be home to do this again.

Katie Isabella said...

Angel, I tap mommy on her arm too. It works every time (doesn't it)?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think your Mom just loves all that arm tapping and so she plays along with the game. Not a bad thing at all if it earns you more treats:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

da tabbies o trout towne said...

angel...eye am knot a loud treetz but due get a tinee peace oh cheeze everee now N then...N when eye noe de cheeze iz avail a bull, eye chatter non stop til eye get sum... wavez two isabella...tell mom only 10 week left !! ~~~~~~ ;)♥♥☺☺

The Island Cats said...

Angel, she shouldn’t play games with you and just give you all the treats.

Kathe W. said...

sometimes we refer to cat treats as "Kitty crack"...totally addictive

The Army of Four said...

Did you give her a good smack?!? I've never tried that. I just yell at my mom when she's holding back on the treats. That works pretty well, too. I can yell pretty loud when I want to.
Cammie!

AntiquityTravelers said...

you are just too cute Angel ... I'm sure your mom can't resist. So glad to see you're feeling better!