Friday, September 16, 2016

Finally Friday

What a crazy week! It was so busy I almost didn't get all my naps in. It was close let me tell ya! Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for the purrs and well wishes regarding my asthma. I'm more stable now and having just an occasional coughing attack so that is really good...
Something that's not so good is Mommy is leaving today on yet another vacation. Don't worry, Daddy is staying home with us so we'll be very spoilt well taken care of. We'll be scarce with commenting since Daddy will be scritching us instead of helping us comment.

Hope your weekend is a good one!
Isabella

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Your human's leaving again? That's not right! She's supposed to be taking care of your every need, every minute of the day!

Duni said...

I'm happy to hear it, Isabella :)
Wishing Mommy a great time!

Mr Puddy said...

OH Miss Isabella, I'm a bit so late
but I guess I can still send you my purrs

Lots of love
=^x^=

Grace said...

Mommy is always away on vacation these days - making up for lost time. Great photo...

Sandee said...

I know you'll miss your mom, but she'll be home before you know it. It's good that you have daddy to scritches on you while she is gone.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your wonderful peeps. ♥♥♥

Marg said...

Isabella, glad you are a little better. Sending purrs that you stay better. Hope the Mommy has a good time. We know the Dad will take good care of you. Have a great week end.

The Island Cats said...

Sheesh. Doesn't your mommy ever stay home. ;). We're glad you're feeling better, Isabella.

pilch92 said...

Hope your Mom has fun and you get very spoiled.

Katie Isabella said...

Isabella, that face of yours just melts mommy into a love puddle!

AntiquityTravelers said...

so glad you're feeling better Isabella! enjoy your 'daddy weekend' !

Ann said...

Hope your mommy has a great time

The Army of Four said...

We hope your daddy is spoiling you! Ask him if you can have crackers!!!
Cammie!

Natashalh said...

Those eyes!!

Hope your mommy has a good trip and you have some good spoiling. =)