Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Reasons Why I Love Etsy!

I finally did it - I finally tried out some of the handmade soaps and lotions offered on Etsy. I was warned in advance that I'd be hooked and, well, I'm hooked!! Here's what I bought on my little soap spree:

This Fresh Cut Grass soap by aBreathofFrenchAir was the first to arrive. I had read her blog where she discussed making this soap and when she listed it in her shop I had to try it and boy, am I glad I did! It smells so fresh and the shea butter is wonderful! I've recently purchased other soap from her and can't wait to try it out!







I also wanted to try handmade lotions so I bought a sampler pack of five of shea butter lotions from BL Soaps. I thought it'd make it easier to pick a favorite by having choices but they all smell so wonderful and are light and non-greasy too. I guess if I had to pick it'd be Lilac or Jasmine, no maybe Pink Silk, can't forget about Vixen and Temptress! I guess I have five favorites!


I bought other soaps from Etsy sellers but haven't had a chance to try those out yet. I'll report on those in a future post about the reasons I love Etsy.

Oh, by the way, we are in another treasury! Sam McLean Designs put our Orange-Red Cat's Eye Animal Awareness Bracelet in a treasury of some of her Flickr friends! It's a great honor and was a thrill to find this morning in Treasury West!


Thank you Sam! Be sure to check it out and click, click, click! Feel free to shop a little too!

No comments: