Friday, July 17, 2015

Finally Friday

After having a couple weeks of the hots, thankfully this week has been in the low 80s which is about normal for here. This means the windows aren't shut first thing in the morning and I couldn't be happier. I love open windows and the feeling of freshness on my floofy face whether I'm in this window...
Or this one...
Or even this one...
The only thing that distracts me from the bliss of feeling the sun on my furs is Birdie TV...
I hope the hots stay away so I can continue to enjoy open windows. Can you tell how happy they make me? I realize my smile is not as obvious as our sisfur Sadie's was...
But trust me, I'm one happy kitty!

I hope you had a reason to smile this week too! Be sure to spread those smiles around since you never know who's day you can change with just your smile!

Enjoy your Friday! Have a great Sadieday and weekend!
Angel

15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope we have some open windows here too! Although I hear it is going to be muggy.

Grace said...

Oh what gorgeous photos - I love how you are leaning into that sun and relaxing the elbows on the window sill...and no one smiles like Sadie did...such a happy girl she was

The Army of Four said...

You give us LOTS of smiles! You look so serene in those photos! We are having our front door and the framing replaced today, so we'll have lots of "fresh air" coming in. Mom's not thrilled with the fact that it'll be at least in the 90s and lots of mosquitos ... but, hey! There are all kinds of interesting things to smell and see!!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Marg said...

That is so true, that it feels so good to smile at someone and make them smile. Angel, you do love that window stuff. And how fun to see Sadie and her huge smile. Made my day.

Sandee said...

You're so cute I can hardly stand it Angel.

I remember how much Sadie loved her walks.

Have a purrfect Sadieday you two. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Very pretty profile photos of you and Sadie's photo is nice too.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

enjoy your whiffies! Now we have your "hots" and can't open our windows :(

brokenteepee said...

You look like the happiest cat EVER

Ann Thompson said...

Sadie may have had a more obvious smile than you but I recognize a happy kitty when I see one and you are a happy kitty :)

Katnip Lounge said...

We can tell that you are QUITE contented!

The Island Cats said...

You must have sent the hots our way because now we can't have our windows open.

DancingMooney said...

Hi Sharla! Just stopping by to say hello and let you know I've started (quietly - you know me) blogging again... excited to start visiting again! xoxo

Jen said...

My Fridays are rolling around so fast I can barely keep my balance. *laugh* You know I didn't think about it when I posted yesterday, but I did have a Sadie day (literally ;o)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

No windows open here , but the AC have been on all weekend :)

XOXO

pasqueflower said...

Our kitty has been HOT, too. We finally got to open our windows today. Looking forward to the NEXT Friday -- only 4 more work days.