Sunday, April 26, 2009

EtsyBlogger of the Month - TwoZanyZebras!

The EtsyBlogger of the month has a shop full of adorable items for little ones! TwoZanyZebras specializes in all things zany! And, as described in the shop announcement,

"It is home of the Zarkles. Wondering what in the world is a Zarkle? They are whimsical creatures that are part of the Zarkle family. Each Zarkle has their own unique name, personality, and Zany Pocket Blankie to sleep in. They can also be a comfort at night and help keep all the scary things at bay. Two Zany Zebras also specialize in the Zany Cuddle Blankie, Super Zany Blankie, and Zany Pocket Blankie. "

Here are some of the zany items in her shop.
Be sure to check out her shop and also her blog for more zany items you're sure to love!

6 comments:

Duni said...

Those animals certainly look zany! The kitty reminds me of Sammy, when I tell him it's bedtime :)

Anya said...

What lovelt t-shirts
I like them all........
Nice piece of art !!!!

myminimocs said...

wonderful shop!

maryeb said...

That kitty is too cute.
Nice feature!

TiLT said...

I love her stuff...always makes me smile :)

Mama Z said...

Thanks for the cute feature on my shop! I really appreciate it! Have a fun and zany day!