Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another New Listing!

I recently started making charm necklaces because I love them so much. I found some rose quartz cat beads in a bead store on the coast and came home and made up a necklace that I think is so fun and has a lot of purrsonality! I listed a Sitting Pretty Kitty charm necklace in our shop tonight and I hope others like it as much as I do!



As always, a portion of the proceeds will go to animal awareness causes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, this is too cute!!

And I'm so glad you stopped by my blog too! Hello Neighbor!!
♥

Looking forward to catching up, and looks like I've got some reading to do as well!
*hugs*
Janell

ThePeachTree said...

This is SO sweet :) And right up my alley!

Beadin By The Sea said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I saw these in your shop this afternoon and thought it was adorable! I admire you for donating to all these worthy causes!