Monday, September 16, 2013

Let's Start the Week with Nip!

I admit, I am a nip lover so when The Natural Pet Company asked if we'd like to try out their premium Catnip we couldn't turn down the opportunity!
The bag is filled to the brim with fabulous smelling, great quality catnip!  Let's this test started!
Mommy sprinkled some nip on my Ess and at first I just warmed it up by laying on it...
Then I rolled in it to get the full effect...
I can't stop rolling!
OMC!  This is good stuff!
I feel like my body is still wigglin'...
The Natural Pet Company's premium Catnip gets four paws up from me!   The 4oz bag is a lot of nip that should last a long time since for us, a little goes a long way.  It has a zip lock closure to keep it fresh although I can still smell it through the drawer that Mommy put it in.

Mommy didn't know how the nip would affect me since I tend to get a little cranky (i.e. smacky paws) with my sisfur while under the influence of some nips and especially silvervine so I tested it for the photo shoot alone.  Isabella did meander in and we had a brief exchange of smacky paws but not near as much as usual which made Mommy happy.  Isabella licked the nip and laid in it which is the extent of what she does with nip so that means she liked it to. 

Are you a nip lover too?

Hope your week is off to a great start too!
Angel

PeeS:  The Natural Pet Company provided us with the premium catnip for free however that did not have any influence on how we reacted to it.  All the wigglin' was real and not dramatized for this post. 

21 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That nip looks like good stuff! Binga is the one here who gets cranky under the influence.

Ann said...

Premium nip, you are a lucky kitty. I know you would never dramatize wigglin' :)

Duni said...

I like that it's 100% natural!
Great stuff!

Grace said...

Naw, my kitties aren't really interested in nip...They aren't interested in most things kitties are supposed to be interested in - maybe they are some other kind of creature in kitty clothes...

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky kitty getting to test that nip! The photos of you rolling around on your Ess are so cute. I like to roll in it too, and rub my head around...Mum calls it head bobbin'.

Splendid Little Stars said...

I love nip! Although, I must say, I can hold my nip quite well! I like to eat it and it makes me quite happy. Now Earnest, he would roll and roll and generally be quite crazy.
~Oliver


















`

Rose Clearfield said...

I'm glad that the new nip was such a big hit! Surprisingly our little guys don't go for nip, but Angel still loves it.

brokenteepee said...

You look very happy with your new nip!

Sandee said...

Well it appears that Angel and Isabella like the nip. Good for them. You captured some great shots too.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your wonderful mom. :)

SarahBeth said...

I like nip too! I just got some and I can smell it through the package... waiting, waiting....
But no smacky paws here!
>^.^<
Oliver

Marg said...

That sure does look like good stuff. We haven't tried Two Two yet on straight Nip. So we might have to try that. Angel, you sure did enjoy it. Take care all of you.

Catherine said...

Banjo usually likes the nip too and some nip seems to effect him more than others. Looks like this was a good batch! :)
xo Catherine

The Island Cats said...

OMC! That IS some powerful nip! We are definitely nip heads here.

Katie Isabella said...

That news that you girls had smacky paws!? I can't believe it. YOU two? Smacky paws!

Reeni said...

I'm a nip lover too! Pass some of that good stuff over here heehee. You're having too much fun Angel! Hope you all have a great week! Love, Moon xoxo

storybeader said...

so nice to get a free trial of catnip. Mommy must have enjoyed it too! {:-D

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Only Tutu and Meow-Me are affected by nip. Maybe the nip isn't all too fresh by the time they get here?
We like your idea of warming up the nip before rolling. Maybe we need to give that a try. ;)

Memories for Life said...

Woohoo...that's good nip!
It's funny how it effects each cat differently. Our boy kitties don't know what to do with it, but momma kitty loves it :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Sure looks like it is GOOOOD Nip :)
Me like Nip now and then , but not regulary.
XOXO

The Army of Four said...

I thought you said to start the week of with a NAP, not NIP. Ooops.
Play bows,
Zim

AntiquityTravelers said...

all the wigglin did look pretty natural :O looks like Angel approved it!