Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Reviews

GORGEOUS bracelet in beautiful packaging. Very nice. And very quick. bcreech

Thank you so much for the quick shipping! I LOVE all the little details in the packaging! Beautiful earrings! Thanks! tinytoppers

Pictures do not do this beautiful pendant justice! It is exactly as I pictured it. Always wonderful working with this Seller. She creates beautiful jewelry! She's #1 on my "favorites" list and my "go to" Seller when I want something really personal and really special! Do not hesitate to purchase from her! Ozarknana

The picture doesn't do these justice! They are just beautiful...I can hardly wait for the pendant your making to match it! Thank you so much!! Ozarkana

Necklace arrived today - it is beautiful, and I can't wait to give it to my friend! Thanks so much. thecatintheclover

GORGEOUS Quality Kitty Bracelet!! Fast shipping. Adorable earrings! Fast shipping PetloversBoutique

Got these yesterday and they are WONDERFUL!! They're the exact color as my glasses and SO cute, I can see they'll be worn almost daily. I love them! And I love the little magnet too, thanks so much! casbahkitten

These are so pretty - the vintage beads are wonderful. Well made and nicely packaged. Fast response and shipping from a friendly and kind seller - thanks so much. mishkat

This bracelet is absolutely stunning!! It came packaged nicely and quickly, as well. Thank you so much. aquariann