Monday, August 5, 2013

Outtakes

First of all, I want to thank everybody for the birthday wishes last weekend!  I had a really nice 7th birthday and we'll be donating at least 30 lbs of foods to the shelter.  We appreciated hearing about the random acts of kindness some of you did and if you'd like to share more in today's comments, please do so!  It makes our hearts happy!

Since I was busy celebrating my birthday over the weekend, I didn't have time to put together a post so thought I might show some of the outtakes we have from the squizillion and two photos that Mommy takes of us daily.  Of course they're still cute like this one that is fuzzy but undeniably adorable...
Isabella posed really nicely for the 4th of July post but what you didn't was she kept biting the prop...
I couldn't stop smelling it...
This is a bad cell phone photo but it shows how my sisfur sometimes uses me as a pillow...
Back when we helped Mommy with the BBArtisans challenge piece, well, turns out making the piece wasn't the only challenge for her!
I think that was another time when Mommy said it's a good thing we're cute.  I have why she says that so often since we're always cute!

We hope your day is picture perfect!
Angel

20 comments:

bichonpawz said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry we missed the festivities! Xo Chloe and LadyBug

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

These are very cute outtakes - but I would not expect anything less from you girls!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

It´s very pretty outtakes you girls are showing !
HAPPY MONDAY :)
XOXO

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We love that photo of Isabella using you as her pillow. :)
Tutu says she helped Mommy water her desk...does that count as a random act of kindness? The desk did look thirsty...

AntiquityTravelers said...

You guys are cute from any angle

Memories for Life said...

You girls are adorable, even in outtakes :)
I love how Bella uses you as a pillow Angel :)

Sandee said...

You two are both adorable and even though your mommy thinks these are outtakes I don't. I think they are awesome.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your mom. :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, we do love all the outtakes - they are the most fun. We love the pillow shot best:)

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Eyelah said...

all of these pictures!! I would spend all of my time taking cat pictures if I owned a cat. Perhaps it's a good thing I don't.

Anonymous said...

HA! We love the pillow picture. Outtakes are so fun. Well, sometimes. MOL! Purrs....

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE seeing Bella using you as a pillow and Bella's toofs...wowzers!!!

Marg said...

Oh we love those pictures. Especially the one of you Isabella using Angel as a pillow. And the one of just your cute face on the other side of the bed is terrific too. That was fun. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

Your outtakes are great! I like to use Ernie as a pillow too.

Wally

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - that one with you as a pillow just made me laugh! So sweet!

Karen and Gerard said...

Enjoyed seeing your outtakes. We have a lot from trying to get good blog headers on our book blog. I think you would make a nice fluffy pillow and if I were there, probably would rest my head on you too!

Angel Simba said...

Fun outtakes. "Keeping it real".

brokenteepee said...

That is a lot of food for the shelter. Hooray

The Army of Four said...

Out takes are the BEST!!!
Camo!

Lin said...

Hahaha! Those are great outtakes! That's what most of my photos look like. Hobbes and Grace don't pose very well for me.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Yes, it's a very good thing you two are SO cute!
fun outtakes!
Happy Birthday, Angel!