I've recently been tagged by three wonderful bloggers, Heidi from Healthnut Wannabee Mom, Kay's K9s, and Jael's Jewels. All three of them have great blogs and gave very interesting information about themselves so hopefully I can do the same. I'm to give 7 random facts about myself so here goes... 1) I cannot stand if my money is not in order in my billfold. When I get change I have to put everything where they belong beginning with the $1s in front, followed by the $5s, $10s, etc. If something is out of order, I have to fix it as soon as I can or else I feel uneasy. Of course all the money has to be right side up and facing the right direction too. This could be the CPA in me or just plain weirdness!
2) I've been in the Oval Office at the White House. My parents went to school with someone who works at the EOB (Executive Office Building) next door to the White House so he took us into the Oval Office as well as the White House Press Room and other "off limit" places because the President was not in Washington DC at the time. This happened several Presidents ago.
3) I am part Native American and am a tribal member of the Citizen Band Potawatomi Nation. The main tribal territory is in Shawnee, OK so if you are ever in that area, stop by the FireLake Casinos!
4) I love watermelon but only the first three bites! The first bite of watermelon is so delicious but it quickly diminishes after that so by the third bite, I don't want anymore.
5) I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 20 years and am thankful for him every single day!
6) I have to read something every single day. No matter how late it is or how tired I am, I have to read for at least 15 minutes before the day is over.
7) I'm afraid of basements - the ones totally underground with the small windows at the top of a concrete wall. Not sure why this is but it's probably due to overactive imagination as a kid but whenever I go into one of those basements, I can't keep from glancing at the windows constantly.
Okay, now I get to tag 7 other people. Of course participation is voluntary but I hope you choose to share some random facts about yourself! Here's my choices in order to learn a little more about the people behind these interesting blogs:
Chica and Pumuckl
Three Fates Design
West of Mars
*Update - I just found out I was tagged by Lily from Tulip's Treasure Box today! Be sure to visit her site along with the other three mentioned above and you'll find that she's a very talented and wonderful fellow Etsian!