We're also purring for our furiend Inigo.
We also need to take care of some business because we've been tagged not once, not twice but three times and our mommy is such a slacker we haven't posted any of them. These tags consist of 4 questions that we are supposed to answer and then make up 4 more questions and tag 4 more people. We'll let Mommy answer so let's get started...
The first set of questions is from Edi from Memories for Life Scrapbooks and her adorable furbaby Harley....
1. What was your biggest accomplishment for the week? Or month if you prefer?
Well, since November just got started I'll have to say our biggest accomplishment for October was having 15 sales in my BeadedTail shop so we were able to donate to lots of charities. I hope this trend continues!
2. If you could choose one age to be the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
Hmmm. Not sure about this one. 40 seems a good age to be.
3. What is your favorite season?
Spring since tax season ends!
4. What is your favorite color and why?
Purple. Not sure why, I've always been drawn to it.
Now from Pam at Magdalene Jewels and Dexter and Zoey:
1. Do you like to travel? If so, where do you most like to go or what was your most memorable trip? If you don't like travel, why not?
I love to travel although don't do it very often since we don't want to leave the furbabies. Hawaii is probably my favorite destination. We really enjoyed Maine too. Oh and Vancouver Island in Canada. I also go to Disneyland every year. I just love to travel anywhere!
2. What is one of your most favorite books you've ever read?
I enjoy reading and have to read something every day so have many favorites depending on my mood. I just can't read any book which something sad or bad happens to animals.
3. What is a favorite family food you like to make?
My husband does the cooking since it stresses me out but I do enjoy baking so like to make cookies especially at Christmas time, lemon bars and dog biscuits.
4. What do you collect?
After we moved I vowed to never have knick knacks around but I still occasionally collect angels and cat figurines.
And last but certainly not least, the questions from Duni from Lovely Purses and her handsome boy Sammy...
1. Early bird or night owl?
Night owl living in an early bird world including kitties who wake at 4am which means I am seriously lacking in sleep!
2. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
A cat of course! How wonderful it would be to nap all day, enjoy sunpuddles, get lots of snorgles, kisses, and treats and not have to pretend to like someone they don't!
3. What is your least favourite daily chore?
Hmmm. Another stumper. I'd have to say work!
4. Which crafty person do you greatly admire and why?
Tough question because there's several for various reasons. I admire Edi from Memories for Life Scrapbooks because she is so creative. Duni from Lovely Purses and Erika from NicoDesigns because they can sew anything and their work is fabulous - I can't sew anything. Plus they both are going after their dreams in their businesses. And Ann from Ann's Snap, Edit and Scrap because she is not afraid to always learn and try new crafty things.
Okay so now for 4 new questions and 4 people tagged:
1. If you had the power to fix anything that's wrong with this world, what would it be.
2. What's your favorite indulgence?
3. Describe your perfect day.
4. If you could fly off tomorrow to any destination for a week, where would you go and why?
And for the tagees, don't worry, I won't tag anyone who doesn't want to be tagged so I'll let anyone and everyone who wants to play along to do so. Hope someone does!
Phew! All caught up now! Have a great Thursday!