A fellow EtsyBlogger, HBIC, tagged me yesterday! I hadn't heard of this game before but she researched the rules and found that it consists of listing 5 unusual things about yourself and tagging 5 others. She actually listed 7 unusual things about herself but I'm not sure I can come up with that many - at least not that I want to admit to! Okay, here goes!
1) I hate to cook but I love to bake. Cooking stresses me out so much because nothing is done at the same time! Argh! Good thing that hubby loves to cook - he says it relaxes him (which makes no sense to me) and he's an excellent cook (really!) so it all works out. He actually doesn't like to bake so we're perfect for each other!
2) I absolutely can't stand the taste or smell of coffee. Yuck!
3) I can't put the trademark curly Q on the top of a Dairy Queen ice cream cone. My first job was at a Dairy Queen in Topeka, KS when I was 14 years old and I was fired after one day because I couldn't do the Q. Well, that and I stocked every inch of freezer space they had with pre-packed quarts from all the ice cream I used trying to make the Q! I've tried through the years at various ice cream machines to do the Q but it always ends up flat as a pancake.
4) I root for the calf that gets away at the rodeo. When hubby and I lived in Colorado we went to a rodeo and I was the only one in the entire crowd who cheered when the calf got away. A sea of cowboy hats turned my direction but it didn't stop me. Needless to say, I've never been to another rodeo.
5) I must have color on my walls. I enjoy painting interior walls, well maybe not the entire process, but I love how paint transforms the mood of a room with each pass of the roller and I certainly love the result. White walls are definitely not for me. I came about this honestly - my mom is the same way!
Okay, five is all I can come up with so that'll have to do. I'm going to do the tagging part a little differently though by making the participation in this game voluntary. I'm hoping at least 5 other people will want to play along. If so, please say so in the comments to this post and I will add your blog link on this post so others can visit you.
I hope you'll want to play along!
I have four volunteers so far to play along with the tag game!
Tulip's Treasure Box
Feel free to join in - let me know in the comments and I'll add your link!