Thursday, November 4, 2010

Peace, Purrs, and Catching Up...

Today is BlogBlast for Peace Day and we wanted to be sure to add our purrs for peace all over the world!

We're also purring for our furiend Inigo.
We're very worried about him and he's in need of lots of purrs and pawsitive thoughts.

We also need to take care of some business because we've been tagged not once, not twice but three times and our mommy is such a slacker we haven't posted any of them. These tags consist of 4 questions that we are supposed to answer and then make up 4 more questions and tag 4 more people. We'll let Mommy answer so let's get started...

The first set of questions is from Edi from Memories for Life Scrapbooks and her adorable furbaby Harley....

1. What was your biggest accomplishment for the week? Or month if you prefer?
Well, since November just got started I'll have to say our biggest accomplishment for October was having 15 sales in my BeadedTail shop so we were able to donate to lots of charities. I hope this trend continues!

2. If you could choose one age to be the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
Hmmm. Not sure about this one. 40 seems a good age to be.

3. What is your favorite season?
Spring since tax season ends!

4. What is your favorite color and why?
Purple. Not sure why, I've always been drawn to it.

Now from Pam at Magdalene Jewels and Dexter and Zoey:

1. Do you like to travel? If so, where do you most like to go or what was your most memorable trip? If you don't like travel, why not?
I love to travel although don't do it very often since we don't want to leave the furbabies. Hawaii is probably my favorite destination. We really enjoyed Maine too. Oh and Vancouver Island in Canada. I also go to Disneyland every year. I just love to travel anywhere!

2. What is one of your most favorite books you've ever read?
I enjoy reading and have to read something every day so have many favorites depending on my mood. I just can't read any book which something sad or bad happens to animals.

3. What is a favorite family food you like to make?
My husband does the cooking since it stresses me out but I do enjoy baking so like to make cookies especially at Christmas time, lemon bars and dog biscuits.

4. What do you collect?
After we moved I vowed to never have knick knacks around but I still occasionally collect angels and cat figurines.

And last but certainly not least, the questions from Duni from Lovely Purses and her handsome boy Sammy...

1. Early bird or night owl?
Night owl living in an early bird world including kitties who wake at 4am which means I am seriously lacking in sleep!

2. If you could be an animal, what would it be and why?
A cat of course! How wonderful it would be to nap all day, enjoy sunpuddles, get lots of snorgles, kisses, and treats and not have to pretend to like someone they don't!

3. What is your least favourite daily chore?
Hmmm. Another stumper. I'd have to say work!

4. Which crafty person do you greatly admire and why?
Tough question because there's several for various reasons. I admire Edi from Memories for Life Scrapbooks because she is so creative. Duni from Lovely Purses and Erika from NicoDesigns because they can sew anything and their work is fabulous - I can't sew anything. Plus they both are going after their dreams in their businesses. And Ann from Ann's Snap, Edit and Scrap because she is not afraid to always learn and try new crafty things.

Okay so now for 4 new questions and 4 people tagged:

1. If you had the power to fix anything that's wrong with this world, what would it be.
2. What's your favorite indulgence?
3. Describe your perfect day.
4. If you could fly off tomorrow to any destination for a week, where would you go and why?

And for the tagees, don't worry, I won't tag anyone who doesn't want to be tagged so I'll let anyone and everyone who wants to play along to do so. Hope someone does!

Phew! All caught up now! Have a great Thursday!

23 comments:

Sparkle said...

We are purring lots for Inigo too - maybe it's strange that humans and kitties half a world away can worry so much about each other, but we are as concerned as you are!

My human and I loved learning more about you! My human says that next time you go to Disneyland, to get in touch with her! We live in Los Angeles, and she hasn't been to Disneyland in 30 years. She really wants to go, but her boyfriend/fiance isn't that into it, so she would love to go with you!

Anonymous said...

We are purring for Inigo too...

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We are purring tons for Inigo. We so want him to get better.

We enjoyed your answers to the questions.

Duni said...

I really enjoyed reading your answers to ALL of the questions! I didn't realize others had tagged you before, so sorry for the extra 'work' ;-)
I love that you highlighted my questions in pink! I had to laugh at #3. And thank you for your sweet words and link love to question #4.

Sammy says hi and is very proud his picture is up on your blog =^.^=
sending purrs to Inigo all the way from Germany...

Marg said...

WE sure purring and praying for Inigo too. We are mostly praying for a miracle for him.
Loved all your answers. You are a kind person not to tag anyone. But it was fun reading all about you. Take care and have a super day.

Reeni said...

Thanks for sharing those tidbits about yourself! And congrats on all your sales!

Memories for Life said...

Many thoughts being sent to Inigo and his family! It is never easy to make that decision! It was three years ago this past Tuesday that we had to say goodbye to our dear sweet Sidney!

I loved seeing everyone's furbabies on your blog today :)

Mishkat said...

We're sending lots and lots of purrs to Inigo too.

And we really like learning more about you (congratulations on having so many sales in October!)

P.S. We also want to apologize for missing Angel and Isabella's gotcha day - we loved seeing the photos!

Anonymous said...

Adorable photos - and "way to go" on your Etsy sales

brokenteepee said...

We are all for peace too

Katnip Lounge said...

We are purring for peace, and for Inigo. We lost a brofur to CHF, so this is making us especially sad.

Mommy says 40 is a great age to choose! Old enough to know stuff, and young enough to DO stuff!

Ann said...

So sorry to hear about your friend, We'll send some pawsitive thoughts his way :)
congrats on the sales last month, that's great.
Loved all your answers and how sweet of you to mention me.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We've been keeping Inigo in our thoughts too -

Great sharings!!!

I khan't imagine liking purple ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Sadie!

Unknown said...

I loved reading all about you and seeing all the gorgeous fur babies! I just want to snuggle with them all. Thanks!

Cheers!
Julie
Julie Magers Soulen Photography

Ellen Whyte said...

Love those q memes as it says so much. 40 is ideal huh? Hmm.... interesting. I liked 32 but 40 is also OK.

Lin said...

I'm very sad for Inigo. We lost our kitty, Ruth, to the very same illness when she was only 1 year old! Nothing like having to put the cat down 3 days after Christmas. Ugh. I still cry when I look at my Ruth's pictures--I really loved that cat. I know what they are going through. Ugh.

I love that you chose 40--I would too! That was the BEST age and nothing hurt just yet! I like being 45 too, but the bones start creaking and weird stuff starts going on. Not fun.

Good post today!

Sewinggranny - Mona said...

Beaded, your blog is always so interesting! Thanks for sharing.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

WE are purring and praying for Inigo as well.

And peace to all of you.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Thank you Isabella, Angel, and Sadie, for sharing your mommy with us today. It was fun to learn more about her.

The Island Cats said...

We have been purring non-stop for Inigo.

We enjoyed reading your answers to those questions. Ernie's favorite color is purple too!!

Peace to you, furiends!

Annelisa said...

Peas to you and yaws, Beaded Tail!

x

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We liked learning more about you this way! And our Peace post was for Inigo, too...

Karen and Gerard said...

I participated in your meme--just letting you know. I posted it today!

http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2010/11/little-about-me-meme-from-beaded-tail.html