Wednesday, September 3, 2008

EtsyBloggers Featured Seller of the Month - Joey & Aleethea!

EtsyBloggers has chosen a wonderful shop to be featured in the month of September - Joey & Aleethea! She is the Admin and Team Leader for the EtsyBloggers but she's also a mom and a wonderful designer of all things for kids! Her Etsy shop is full of the most adorable items so without further ado, I'll show you what I'm talking about and you'll see why she says:

We're all about family and fabric, love and laughter, and handmade super coolness. That's how we rock."
- Joey & Aleethea




Also be sure to check out her blog by clicking here.

5 comments:

Erika said...

I like your blog. I get side-tracked by the photos/images of the pups and kittens:)

Anonymous said...

I ditto tnt! Great feature. Isn't that baby irresistable? Just wanna squeeze the puddin out him!

Have a beautifulled day...

~Lily

Unknown said...

Love those monsters!!

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I love these clothes! My girls would look darling in them! By the way pls. email me where to send the book to at heidi@365daysofbeauty.com.Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pass this site on to my sister. She has little ones and loves monster themes.