Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tricky Tortie Tuesday

It has occurred to me that while I may be known as a napper pretty face...
I'm not as well known for my tricks. I'm going to show you one of my favorite ones and I've already started it. It was slight but do you notice anything yet?
How about now?
Now?
Oooo, a birdie break...
Where was I, oh yeah, have you figured out my trick yet?
Here's the big finish...
Ta daaa!
I know I was pretty slick but what I did was do a 180 degree turn. You might not have noticed because I threw in some cute upside down looks and a birdie distraction to throw you off - kinda like a slight of paw. Pretty impressive huh? I do this trick best in round beds but I can perform it in any bed. I am quite talented if I say so myself! If I didn't get car sick, I'd take my show on the road!

Do you do any tricks?

Hope you enjoy your Tortie Tuesday!
Isabella-dini


15 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Did you get a treat for your trick, Isabella? You know you are supposed to get paid for them, right?

Ann said...

That's a pretty impressive trick Isabella. You are very talented. I hope you got a treat for that. A contract might not be a bad idea.

Marg said...

Now that is one great trick Isabella.Two Two likes to do tricks like that. Pretty darn fancy.

The Florida Furkids said...

You're really good at that trick!!!

The Florida Furkids

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Oh!! I thought you were pole dancing!! MOL!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

Sandee said...

You are most talented, Isabella. I'm sure glad I got to meet you last year. I'm also very happy that I got to meet your mom and J, too.

Have a purrfect Tortie Tuesday. My best to your peeps. ♥♥♥

Katie Isabella said...

Isabella...your talent knows NO bounds. I am dazzled by this trick and I may try to do that myself. With your good instructions, I have hope. I will text you. (you DO still have your iPaw, right?)

pilch92 said...

That was a great trick.

The Army of Four said...

That was awesome! Cammie doesn't do tricks, but sometimes, when I feel like it, I'll give my paw when Mom or Dad say, "Gimme 5!" That's about it. We certainly don't do "come" or anything crazy like that.
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very cool trick, Isabella. And if you do it really fast, it might almost feel like you are on one of those teacup rides:)

Woos - Lightning and Misty

Grace said...

Good trick that you didn't just roll right out of your perch!

The Island Cats said...

You are quite tricky, Isabella. Are you thinking of taking your show to Las Vegas??

Duni said...

That is a neat trick, Isabella, and you look adorable doing it :)

Kitties Blue said...

Looks as if you added a bit of pole dancing in there as well. Very talented, Isabella. We are in awe. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That is just brilliant, Isabella! Your beauty is pretty darned distracting though :)