Monday, February 22, 2016

Observations

I've discovered several things lately and thought I'd share some with you. First of all I discovered that I get my best sleep in my blanket hammick on movie night. No matter how fidgety Mommy gets when her feets supposedly go numb, I don't wake up...
A lot of the colors in our house match my furs...
Now that Daddy is in management, we've discovered how many catered lunch meetings there are. Who knew management ate so well!  Also, he has to wear ties now and he was positive I'd play with them and fur them up when I'm on my laundry throne. Of course, he discovered he was wrong...
I've also discovered that Mondays come really quickly during tax season. 

Have you made any interesting observations or discoveries lately?

Hope you have a happy Monday!
Angel

17 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think those are really interesting observations!

Ann said...

No new observations here but we sure enjoyed hearing about yours.

Duni said...

Great observations Angel :) How lovely that your furs match the colors in your home!

Sandee said...

You are one very smart kitty Angel. We all knew that though.

I linked you to Awww Mondays because you're so cute I can hardly stand it.

Have a purrfect day. My best to your hard working peeps. ♥♥♥

Katie Isabella said...

Angel, mom was transfixed at your first picture sleeping. xox

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That laundry hamper looks like it might make another great place for some good sleep:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

brokenteepee said...

Why would your mommy and daddy not design their house around such beauty?

Grace said...

I wonder if the humans made those decorating decision based on you...hmmm

The Florida Furkids said...

Your mommy was wise to decorate around your furs!

The Florida Furkids

Marg said...

Get those ties, Angel.They do look tempting. We observe things all day long, like an open drawer or cabinet.

The Army of Four said...

Don't those ties look like they need a good bopping, though? Really.
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher
PS: We discovered horses at the park - does that count?!?

Memories for Life said...

You look so cute all curled up in your hammock :) And your daddy should have known that ties are boring...the laundry throne is much better :)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

angel....pleez ta tell yur mom onlee 7 mor mondayz & de tax seezon will bee done & over with....well, sorta....waves two isabella ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

You are very observant Angel. Those ties look like fun- reach up and grab one.

Lin said...

I've observed that there are a LOT of tile options for bathrooms....and that I really like yours a LOT.

The Island Cats said...

We've discovered that you're pretty cute, Angel. :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Those tie´s sure looks tempting *MOL*

XOXO