Hope you have a relaxing day off from whatever annoys you today!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Hope you have a relaxing day off from whatever annoys you today!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Hope you enjoy your Sadieday!
Friday, January 29, 2010
I also want to point out the link to My Pet Savings on the top left sidebar of my blog. If you haven't done so already, click the link for a post to enter a giveaway for a $20 gift certificate for BeadedTail! Kristy from My Pet Savings is hosting the giveaway until February 10th and I'd love for one of our blog buddies to win! Thanks and good luck!
Enjoy my Friday Features!
Summertime - Pink Polymer Clay Flowers and Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Earrings by BeadedTail
White Cat with Hollyhocks 8.5 x 11 Giclee Fine Art Print Signed by elizabethruffing
Cats and Flowers On A Clay Pendant with Necklace by GoodNiteGracie
Lady in Flowers - Matted 8x10 Fine Art Print by DianeClancy
CATNIP MAT/BLANKET PLUS CATNIP - WASHABLE AND REFILLABLE - CATS IN A GARDEN by MeowWow
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Have a great Purrsday!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Have a Happy Tortie Tuesday!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Have a great Sadieday!
Friday, January 22, 2010
For more information, click the links above the photos.
Sassy - Red Kitty Cat Face Lampwork Bead 14K Gold Filled Earrings by BeadedTail
Red Trumps The Blues - Northern Cardinal- 5x7 Original Fine Art Photograph by NatureIsArt
How much is that doggie...Denim Tote Bag by KellysKeepsakes
SALE Berry Baby - Red Kitty Cat Face Beaded Toggle Bracelet by BeadedTail
Tootlebug 11x14 Print by danacarol
Fire Engine Red Scarf with Vintage Black Dog Buttons by Spiderbot
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Hope you are having a lovely Purrsday!
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Happy Tortie Tuesday!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
1) Now that 2009 has come to a close, what will you remember most about last year?
2) Now that 2010 is here, what do you have planned/look forward to/hope to accomplish this year?
Elayne Teitelbaum presents Out With The Old In With The New (Year) posted at ChezChani.
JacBerKitsch presents Looking back and looking forward posted at Jac-Ber Creations.
Katrinna Purden presents Looking Back on 2009 posted at She Shoes, She Scores, saying, "Blog topic chosen was looking back at 2009, what I will remember most about last year"
Liz Howell presents New Years Resolutions- Business Related posted at Liz's Wares.
Chrissy P. presents WELCOME 2010!! posted at The Felted Chicken.
Mary presents Resolutions - First Post of 2010! posted at Misobel: Handmade Hooligan with a Mystic Touch.
bella bead jewelry presents Now That 2010 Is Here....... posted at Bella Bead Jewelry~ Fun Jewelry 4 Fun People.
Lady Artisan presents Lady Artisan 2010 posted at Lady Artisan®.
HomeMadeOriginals presents Calling 2010: Help! I Need to Get More Organized posted at Home Made Originals.
storybeader presents Etsybloggers Carnival - Jan. 15, 2010 posted at Stroll Through Storyland, saying, "Here's to looking forward!"
Jessica presents 101 in 1001 posted at Cut Your Heart Out.
naturemanipulated presents New Years Resolutions and Plans for 2010 posted at Nature Manipulated - visual and wearable art.
Christina Watson presents Blog Carnival posted at Christina Studio Designs, saying, "Thanks!!!!"
theashgrove presents Looking Forward posted at Notes from the Ash Grove.
Jen presents The Integrated Life posted at Mama's Magic.
Betty Mathers presents What’s in store for the New Year posted at The ReFORMatory.
lightheartedstudio presents New Years Resolutions posted at Lighthearted Parties.
Sumiko Shop presents 2009 Review ... posted at Sumiko*Handmade Creations*.
Athena Workman presents January 15th Etsybloggers Blog Carnival: New Outlook posted at the weblog of artist athena workman.
Edi presents 2009 Memories-EtsyBloggers Blog Carnival posted at Memories for Life Scrapbooks.
BeadedTail presents Looking Forward posted at beadedtail.
cindy devine presents A look back at 2009 posted at Devine Designs Jewelry.
A Keeper's Jackpot presents It's a New Year... posted at A Keeper's Jackpot.
Linda B presents 2010 Goals & Plans - EtsyBloggers Team posted at Linda B's Blog.
Alicia Mae presents Welcome 2010! posted at Crafts and Cooking.
Sandi Myers presents What are my plans for 2010? posted at The T-Shirt Lady, saying, "this one took a lot of thought"
MagdaleneJewels presents Carnival Blog: My Best Memory of 2009 posted at MagdaleneJewels's Blogs.
TiLTcreations presents Etsybloggers: 2010 is here - what's the plan? posted at Crafts, kids, home and life.
Myfanwy presents 2009 has gone! posted at Sassa's Blog Carnival, saying, "Hope this is OK."
Sarah Wagner-Ranes presents First Blog Carinval 2010 posted at Sweet Sally's Soaps News.
Elise presents Resolutions? Sorta... posted at Inside Betani's Bureau.
Melissa Sinisgalli presents Looking ahead... posted at Made By Melissa.
Margaret Freije presents an incomplete retrospective posted at Splendid Little Stars, saying, "difficult subject for me, but in the end it was cathartic and rather fun."
Rainy presents Looking Forward to 2010: Blog Carnival posted at RainyDayArt.
PatchFirstShop presents Plan for 2010.. posted at PatchFirstShop.
Linda Pruitt presents Looking Forward posted at Pruitt Handcrafts.
Tammy presents tamdoll's workspace: Let 2010 Begin posted at tamdoll's workspace.
Anitra Cameron presents TO PLAN, TO DO posted at Coffee Pot People.
Enjoy this edition of the EtsyBloggers
The rules we must follow in accepting this award are:
1) Thank the person giving the award
2) Copy award to your blog
3) Place a link to their blog
4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment on the blog letting them know about the awards
Okay, now for the 7 things people don't know about us. Hmmm, this is tough but here goes:
1) I wish I was tall. I love to be picked up so I can see what is on the shelves, on the cabinets, on the top of the closet - everything that is up high is what I want to see.
2) I like to lay on Mommy and Daddy's lap but on my terms. If it's not my idea, it ain't happening.
1) I like to lay on Mommy and especially Daddy's lap on any terms. I stay wherever I'm put and can get comfortable and fall asleep in 20 seconds.
2) I'm a "wet noodle" cat. When someone picks me up, my body goes limp so it's like picking up a big wet noodle.
1) I am Mommy's shadow. I follow her around the house all the time.
2) I can do what I want to my sisfurs but I don't like them doing the same to me. If they sniff me, I growl. If they touch me, I growl. For some reason they ignore me though.
3) Recently I was told I might have Cushings Disease. I went in to the v-e-t for a blood test before getting my teefs cleaned and the test showed my liver enzymes are high. I have no other symptoms so am under no treatment since the v-e-t says it'd make me sicker. I feel fine and don't act any differently but it upsets my mommy cause she's worried about me.
We can't pick just 7 blogs so consider it given to all of our readers if you'd like to accept!
Hope you enjoyed learning more about us! Thanks again to Catherine for the award!
Have a great Sunday!