Monday, February 16, 2009

Stroll with Sadie!

Okay, once again the blog has been going to the cats so I'm taking over today. Me and Mommy went on a walk last week through the trails in our neighborhood. Lately with Mommy working all the time doing taxes, we go for a walk in the dark and she won't go on these trails. Something about the bats flying around in the trees or creatures in the weeds. She's a scaredy cat - oops, no talk about cats today! Anyway, Mommy will go on these trails in the daylight but I'll watch out for critters just in case. There's nothing down here Mommy so let's go!
Mommy thinks it looks weird that ferns grown out of the moss on dead trees. I think it's weird that she is taking this picture.
Too many trails, not enough time.
Mommy was happy to see that the flowers are blooming already. I didn't even trample it either.
Even though the moon was out, we made it home before dark so Mommy didn't get scairt.
I hope you enjoyed going on a stroll with me! Have a good Monday!

14 comments:

Country Cats said...

Thanks for taking us on your stroll. It was the easiest exercise we ever got! hehe

P.S. WOW too funny! Our captcha code is "dognest". Do dogs build nests now. :)

Karen and Gerard said...

I did enjoy the stroll with you and am very excited to see that flower blooming already! Haven't seen ours pop up yet here in Cleveland.

Anonymous said...

We love going for strolls with you Sadie! And you have such a beautiful place for it. Momma keeps saying that we should let my aunt Molly do a guest post once in a while but all she does is lay around and tear up her toys!

jane

the magic sleigh said...

What a nice walkie, I am sure you protected your Mommy from things jumping on her, I just laughed....
-Kira and the rat.....

myminimocs said...

i did injoy that stroll thank you - it was a really nice way to start the day!

Mishkat said...

I really enjoy strolling with Sadie - it is so pretty where you live. And how wonderful to see the crocus already!

Deborah Lambson said...

Crocuses are up where you live? Lucky you! :)I've got a few weeks yet..

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad woo took bakhk YOUR blog!

Tank woo fur sharing your stroll!

It is a beaWOOtiful trail!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

storybeader said...

Sadie - I'm glad you and mommy got to go for a walk today, and smell the flowers! Neat!

Beadin By The Sea said...

Oh, I can feel Spring in the air! What a beautiful place you have for a walk, thanks for taking me along on your stroll!

uniquecommodities said...

WOW! Lovely pictures! Where do you live?

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I felt like I was right there with you and it was lovely! Thanks Sadie.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I enjoy your lead let me see these beautiful views~!
Happy Week to you as well!

AM said...

We sure do love us some Tortie Tuesday. So much in fact we could take Tortie Wednesday, Tortie Thursday, Tortie Friday, etc.....
You just cannot get enough of a tortie girl!