Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catching Up on Sunday...

We're, of course, catching up on much needed sleep. A kitty can never have too much sleep - except in the middle of the night when it's time to play! Mommy is catching up on recognizing some people who gave her some awards so without further ado, here's Mommy!

*******************************************************
I may be late but better late than never on acknowledging some wonderful fellow bloggers who've passed some wonderful awards to me recently. I am so grateful to everyone who reads my blog and the comments left never fail to give me a smile and often a chuckle. With all the blogs out there, I am humbled every time someone thinks of me when passing on awards. So, with that being said, I must thank the following bloggers!

*********************************************************
Lily from Tulips Talking awarded me this adorable Awesome award. As I've stated before, I think that Lily is pretty dang awesome so I'm grateful to receive this award from her!

***************************************************
Quick and Easy Cooking awarded me the Lemonade Award. This award is for those who show gratitude and a wonderful attitude which I certainly try to do so I am happy to receive this award!

***************************************************
Abby from Simply Charming in SC awarded me this "Life is Grand" award! With this award I am to list 5 reasons why I think my life is grand which are as follows:
1) My husband is my best friend and after 20 years he continues to make me laugh every day.
2) My furbabies bring me joy and plenty of smiles.
3) I have a job which allows me to telecommute so I'm home with my family every day.
4) I am able to visit friends all over the world via the blog world.
5) Through our Etsy shop, I am able to raise money to help animal charities which brings me much satisfaction.
****************************************************
Jen from Handicrafts awarded me the Proximidade award. Jen is a photographer who's work is so beautiful! I own some of her photos and they are stunning! She is also an animal lover and donates a portion of her shop proceeds to animal causes. Be sure to check out her blog and shop! **************************************************
Meghann from Little Studio Photography and Jewelry awarded me this "Love Ya" award. This award is all about friendship which makes it very special! Meghann is a creative and caring person who's blog I enjoy reading. Thank you very much Meghann!

************************************************
Everyday Living is one of my favorite blogs that I can always count on for great tips, chuckles on Fridays and where I often end up craving pizza or pistachios! I am honored to receive this awesome award from him:
I was also tagged twice but need some time to think of interesting facts so I will follow through on those at a later date. Thanks again to everyone who gave me awards and to all the readers of my blog! I hope you enjoy your Sunday!

10 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Congratulations on all your awards. You have a very good blog here and I enjoy visiting each day.

Anonymous said...

The beauties sleep ...

Thank you my dear, sweet, loving friend.

Muwah ...

~Lily :o)

Hot Rocks said...

Wow...Congratulations! Your blog is very deserving.

Meghann said...

Con'cat'ulations on all the awards, you certainly deserve them :)
Have a restful Sunday!

The Army of Four said...

congrats on all the awards! So well deserved -- we love visiting you! :)
Love,
Ammy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Khwite the khollekhtion of khool (and well deserved) award!

Khongrats...

Now bakhk to MY nap!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mishkat said...

Sharla, your blog is wonderful - and you deserve all these awards and more! Hope you're having a great Sunday.

Jackie said...

Congratulations on all of your awards.

Oh brother I need to work on my catch up day sometime today myself!

I hope you guys are having a lovely Sunday. I just got done with a nap too!:-)

myminimocs said...

Congratulations Sharla - you deserve every one of them!!!

Nena3110 said...

I enjoy visiting your blog, it's very beautiful.