Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Visit

Later today my dad and stepmom will arrive for a visit from Kansas. (Yep, I'm a Kansan - born and raised in and around Topeka but being a huge chicken of tornadoes and thunderstorms, I moved away after college.) We've spent several days tidying up the house and now can only hope that our pets are on their best behavior this week.

I'll still be listing and keeping an eye on things in our shop but mostly this week I'll be doing the tourist stuff and will post pictures from our explorations around this beautiful state of Oregon. While we're on the coast, I'll pop into several beading stores that I frequent looking for more beads and findings (one can never have too many supplies!) so look for new items in our shop in the near future!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

how nice! have fun :)

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

I live in Overland park, Kansas! Yeahhh another Kansan. I hope you have a nice visit and your pets are well behaved. Whenever we have company mine seem up to something. Oh well. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

I live in Southern California and not a day goes by that I don't feel so lucky to be able to look out my kitchen window and enjoy nature. I am an animal lover too and am starting to look for a second rescue dog. I have an etsy shop and like your jewelry very much.....